- All payments must be made before any design work begins or before any orders are sent via email.
- Quote Pricing is valid for 30 days
- Prices are subject to change. Prices may be affected by suppliers and/or service costs.
It is the buyers responsibility to carefully review proofs for errors such as spelling, grammar, punctuation and layout. Every effort will be made to insure that to errors are made but, once final approval is given corrections will be made at the buyers expense.
- Proof Timeframes:
- Personalized Gifts: Items needing a proof will be sent to the email provided during checkout. If approval in not sent within 10 days items will be shipped as is.
- Printed Items: First proof will be sent within 24-48hrs and final will be sent to print after proof approval.
- Custom Orders: Proof timeframes for custom orders are determined on a case by case basis.
Refunds, Exchanges or Cancellations:
- Digital Download: Due to the nature of digital files and the design work involved, no refunds will be issued once an order has been sent to your email inbox.
- Printed Items & Personalized Gifts: Due to the nature of the order, TPS cannot make any refunds or exchanges. However, if for some reason the printed order does not match the APPROVED digital proof, such as any typos, orders will be re-printed and shipped out right away without extra charge.
- Custom Orders: If an order needs to be cancelled please contact TPS immediately. If an order has not gone to production you will only be responsible for the 50% deposit and any materials that have been purchased for your order. If your order has been gone to production you will be responsible for the entire amount as stated in contract.
- Color: Please be aware all printers and computer screens interpret color differently. Your print out may not be an exact match to the color you see on your screen. If exact color is an issue please email TPS so the situation can be addressed.
- Photos: If your order includes an image to is up to you to obtain all rights to any images used in digital or printed materials. The Paper Shamrock assumes that by sending an image via email or otherwise that these right have been obtained.
- Rush: Depending on product ordered rush charges may incur. Please contact TPS if directly for more information.
- Post Office Delivery: Invitations often require additional postage due to size and weight. It is recommended that you bring a completed invitation to the post office before purchasing postage to determine actual costs. TPS is not responsible for invitations or stationery lost or destroyed by USPS or any other shipping company.
The Paper Shamrock (refered to as TPS herein) grants the User non-transferable, limited, rights; to download and print TPS Content purchased, only for personal-use and uses allowed in these Terms. The User does not acquire any right as a result of the use of the TPS Content. In particular, the User is not authorized to resell, rent or share any digital and/or printed TPS Content (or any modification of any TPS Content). The User rights under this license will end automatically without notice if the User breaches any of the Terms. In case of termination of the license, the User shall cease using TPS Content and will destroy every copy, whether total or partial, thereof. TPS reserves all rights over TPS Content not expressly granted in this license to the User.